Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jus10 up10 signing


This past Saturday 5/12, I was able to make the Justin Upton signing at Tempe Marketplace AT&T. Justin was signing from 11am-12pm but my girlfriend and I arrived early to ensure that I got my ASG program signed. I've taken it to almost every game i've been to since the game trying to get him to sign but it never happens. The line started getting long once he started signing, but I was in and out by 11:15. He signed the program and a ball, but his signature kind of threw me off. I have some other items signed by him from last year, but maybe he changed it up for 2012.... Maybe that's why he is slumping right now!
Oh well.... Thanks J-UP!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! The program looks awesome and so does the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice autos. Are you going to display the program, if so how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how to display it. I am thinking of putting it in a shadow box with his bobble head that comes out in July. Any ideas? Maybe I will put a card in the shadow box too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I am not sure. I have been day dreaming about getting the space to display at least some of my collection. Shadow box would look nice. Framing it would not allow you to flip through it every now and then. If you had room you could just put it in a protective plastic bag and store it in a curio cabinet.

    ReplyDelete