Monday, June 4, 2012

Dead Space


Since the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) started today, and my favorite game has announced a 3rd installment, I thought I would share a true 1/1 item from the developer. When the second installment was released, the art director held a contest to celebrate the game getting a solid rating from the public/critics. They actually referred it to when Babe Ruth called his own shot. They had hidden a reference to the game getting a positive score of 90 or above in the game somewhere. The director asked that participants try and find the hidden marking, and email a picture of it. I ended up finding it, and sending within minutes. A few days later he sent me this original artwork that has been used for prints, and it was signed by every person who designed the game. I still keep in contact with the art director, and am looking forward to see the vision of the 3rd game.

1 comment: