Monday, July 16, 2012

New Cards!


 Dan from it's like having my own card shop was going through his cards and found some Rays cards and was nice enough to give them a new home. Thanks a ton Dan! I went ahead and posted a few that were my favorite, but seeing some of the names in the box he gave me made me laugh. I used to think players like Rolando Arrojo and Joe Kennedy were going to be unstoppable, and I was quick to learn that they were terrible players. I was excited to see a Tony Saunders card not because he was a good player (He did actually win a World Series with the Marlins), but because he was just a fun player to watch.  He broke his arm while throwing a pitch, and then in his rehab assignment he broke the same arm. After only 3 seasons he went ahead and retired.

Thanks again Dan!!!
 
                              . 














Add caption

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see them go to a good home! Thanks for the Griffeys and the Randy Johnson! That Allen & Ginter Griffey card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete