Sunday, May 10, 2015

Gonzo Goodwill Pickup

I have been scouring just about every secondhand store across the valley to find bobbleheads or other little tidbits of sports memorabilia. Yesterday while looking for a cheap radio for my back patio, I found something that I never knew existed!

This picture does it way too much justice, as it might be the ugliest hand painted figure I have ever seen. Apparently it was given out as a SGA in 2006. Still pretty neat, and at $3.99 it was exactly what I was looking for. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's ugly, but it reminds me more of Chad Tracy than Luis Gonzalez. I actually have one. I think I went to the game. The bat barely screws in. I have it on my bobblehead shelf. I think the mini mega ticket looks great behind it though!

    ReplyDelete